Tuesday 28 June 2016

Day28 #30DaysWild - Buzzard

Today didn't quite go according to plan, and as a result I had to spend the whole of the morning inside, I consoled myself with the thought that I would get out this afternoon, but alas as I walked back to my car the rain started and it just did not stop, so by 5pm I was starting to worry that today might be the day that I have nothing to post, then to my delight a buzzard decided to perch on our telegraph pole. We have several buzzards around and I often watch them soar over our garden but as far as I am aware this is the first time a buzzard has actually landed in our garden, even if it was several feet up. The photo was taken through a very wet window with my phone If I had opened the door it would have flown off!


No comments:

Post a Comment